Detectronic Remote GPRS Tipping Bucket Raingauge incorporates a high quality robust, reliable, precision measuring device and Detectronic’s MSFM GPRS Data Logger.
They combine to provide a fully automated transmission of Rainfall Data to Detectronic’s remote hosting platforms such as www.detecdata.com
Download the Raingauge Data Sheets
Click the button below to download the various data sheets (PDFs):
The body and funnel of the raingauge are made from an aluminium alloy with a machined septum ring at the top giving an aperture of 200cm2. The tipping bucket mechanism is mounted within on an alloy base, incorporating a built-in spirit level to aid correct positioning. All measurement processes comply with the ‘Guide to Metrological Instruments No. 8 of the WMO’.
- Proven GPRS data transfer and collection platform
- Quad Band for Worldwide Operation
- Data Compatible with SSAS & FlowWorks
- Catchment area of 200cm2
- Resolution of 0.2mm
- Accuracy 1percent @ 26mm/hr
- Integral Spirit Level for Leveling
- Bucket Size 0.2mm
- Accuracy +/- 1% at 26mm/Hr
- Capacity Unlimited
- Operating Temperature 1oC to 85oC
- Weight 3.2Kg
Watch our Predictive Data Monitoring Video here
To receive our latest news and announcements please signup to our newsletter.