Feed your curiosity, stretch your creativity, and work with a diverse group of talented people. If that sounds like an environment you'd thrive in, then a career at Detectronic could be for you.
Meaningful work, constant learning and brilliant people. There are so many reasons to bring your career here…
We invest in developing your talents with comprehensive learning and development programmes. We’ll challenge you with engaging work and we always look to promote from within first.
Our offices are casual and collaborative. Our head office in Colne, Lancashire is easy to get to, just 2 mins from the end of the M65. We work a 37.5 hour week as standard with some flexibility.
We look for the best and the brightest so our salaries are competitive. You’ll accrue more holidays the longer you stay with us and as you look towards the end of your career, you’ll find our pension scheme generous.
Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the business.
Sales Engineer, South West, UK
As a Sales Engineer for the Detectronic Group based in the South West of the UK, you will be expected to use your knowledge gained from our internal training programme, alongside your existing (where possible industry) experience, as you will be the key point of contact for customers and prospective customers, developing relationships and providing both, before and after-sales advice and support for services available from Detectronic Group.
- Outbound prospecting for new customers, identifying decision makers, securing meetings and building a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Develop strong long-term commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Meet given sales targets, ensuring full coordination of sales projects and report on their progression
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other industry events and feedback information and market trends
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Help in the design of custom-made products to meet market requirements
We have great teams in place, but we’re always on the lookout for exceptional individuals.
Please use this link to send us your Curriculum Vitae.
If you are applying for a specific position at Detectronic, please ensure you download the application form from the website, complete by hand and return it, with your CV, to the address on the form or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(No recruitment agencies)
Watch our Predictive Data Monitoring Video here
To receive our latest news and announcements please signup to our newsletter.